Here are a selection of frequently asked questions and their answers:
How much do Mannic Promotions charge?
- Mannic Promotions have a set base fee of £460 for events that last three
hours or less (not including the time taken to set-up and dismantle
equipment). This is either to hire us for:
- a disco, state-of-the-art sound and lighting set-up and DJs;
- OR a state-of-the-art karaoke set up, including microphones and stands,
a multi-TV lyric scrolling set-up and DJs.
- After this, we charge £30 for each hour before midnight, and £50 for each
hour after midnight.
- If additional equipment and effects (e.g. theatrical lighting, mood
lighting, confetti explosions, smoke machines etc) are required for your
occasion then additonal charges will be incurred, however this will be
Where is Mannic Promotions based?
Mannic Promotions is based in
London, England. We work both within and outside the London area. To check if we
will work in your area please send an e-mail to us.
How is Mannic Promotions run?For any questions that are
not answered on this page please send an e-mail to us.
Mannic Promotions is co-owned by Nick
Myers and Nick Gale, whom are both heavily commited to providing an excelling,
high quality, proffesional service. There are several employees of Mannic
Promotions, whom are highly skilled in their specific areas of entertainment,
including top DJs and Magicians; Mannic Promotions are proud to have a member of
the renowned Magic Circle on their team.